FoodieHall is coming to Cherry Hill! We are America’s first Ghost Kitchen franchise - a value-driven, delivery-only food concept providing an exceptional variety of high-quality cuisines from a centralized kitchen, all delivered in tamper-proof, temperature-controlled packaging. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our success and join a growing company.
- Prepare food items and ingredients needed for menu items according to prescribed recipes and special requests in a high-volume kitchen
- Maintain the highest standards for food safety and cleanliness
- Be a participant in an active and well-organized production kitchen aware of Dept of Health standards for food safety
- Positively contribute to the work environment, make every effort to improve each day, seek guidance when in need
- Experience working in high-volume food production
- Able to stand and work with your hands for 8-10 hours at a time
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Basic knife skills
- Experience with large batch cooking
- Knowledge of food sanitation and safety
- Possess a team-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Show a willingness to learn from others
- Uniforms will be provided. Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, working over open flames, hot surfaces and with sharp knives.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Culinary experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Starting pay - $15.00 hourly
To apply, please use the quick form below.